Worker Hospitalized For Heat Exhaustion - FOX Carolina 21

Worker Hospitalized For Heat Exhaustion

Posted: Updated:

GREENVILLE, S.C.-- The heat got the best of an Upstate man doing some construction work Tuesday afternoon.
Greenville County Deputies said the man had to be rescued from the roof of First Baptist Church in Greenville, because of heat exhaustion.
The man had to be hospitalized, but there was no word on his condition Tuesday night..

  • Photo GalleriesMore>>

Powered by WorldNow
Fox Carolina
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WHNS; Greenville, SC. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.