A Little Cooler... SOME Rain... Then More Heat - FOX Carolina 21

A Little Cooler... SOME Rain... Then More Heat

Posted: Updated:

Our chance for rain will go up as we head into Monday! But it still wont be the widespread, soaking rain like our area could really use.  I'm going with about a 60% chance of rain for the mtns and 40% chance for the Upstate/NE GA as a front approaches.  Rain chances will go down Tuesday for the mountains, but we should still have a decent shot at a few showers and storms in the Upstate.

Since we'll have more clouds around, temperatures wont soar into the upper 90s like we have seen recently!  We'll notice a 5-10 degree cooldown through Tuesday, then the heat ramps back up!  Highs will be around 98 by Friday :(

Hope everyone has had a good weekend!  I enjoyed lots of indoor time on Saturday :)  Got to sit outside after the sun went down and it still wasn't terribly refreshing haha!  But it was good to get some fresh air and decompress after a long week. 

Powered by WorldNow
Fox Carolina
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WHNS; Greenville, SC. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.