DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE UTILITY REPAIRS TODAY & TOMORROW
- Utility work today and tomorrow downtown Greenville will affect McBee Ave to East Washington St. The road is closed in that area from 8:00am until 5:00pm today and tomorrow. Expect detours and some delay.
GREENVILLE COUNTY ROADS CLOSED: SINK HOLE REPAIRS:
- Garlington Rd near Shannon Forest Christian School.
- Devenger Rd near Brushy Creek Rd.
ANDERSON COUNTY: BRIDGE REPLACEMENT PROJECT
- Airline Rd bridge over Beaver Creek.
- Detours posted from SC HWY 28 and Airline Rd.
- Completion of the project approximately April 2014
INTERSECTION IMPROVEMENTS: NINETY SIX, SC, ANDERSON COUNTY
- WORK BEGINS : THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2013 and completed by JULY 25, 2013
- SC HWY 81 @ S-1084/Campbell Rd.