California Ave. bridge over I-585 in Spartanburg
- California Avenue is closed to all traffic at Interstate 585. Part of the bridge was torn down after it was hit by a truck. Read about that crash here.
- The entire bridge is slated for replacement later in 2014.
- I-585 drivers wanting to get off at California Avenue can still exit but will not be able to cross back over the interstate. They should use nearby highways, including Asheville Highway and Highway 9, as alternate routes.
- The SCDOT has not yet announced a date when the bridge will be replaced.
Spartanburg County Construction
- Lane Construction: HWY 9 @ I-85
Anderson Bridge Repair
- Boscobel Rd between La France Rd and Sandy Springs Rd.