This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Innokin Techonology
Mp-comp.co.uk launches Innokin lea e cigarette in leather carry case. The Innokin lea is a new design released in May 2011.
(PRWEB) May 20, 2012
Mp-comp.co.uk launches Innokin lea e cigarette in leather carry case. The Innokin lea is a new design released in May 2011. Extensive R&D has made this a superior unit to it's predecessors. It is very easy to fill & leak-proof (something earlier tank (cartridge) based e-cigs have not been able to claim.). Its vapor production is good, producing a satisfyingly significant improvement in 'throat-hit' over cigarette sized e-cigarettes. Battery life is also good, one LEA battery lasts 5 months before needing replacement. This makes a favorable impact on 'running-costs', as all e cigs require periodic replacement of atomizers & batteries.
Battery indicators mean users are far less likely to unexpectedly end up with a dead battery.
Main Features of Innokin LEA:
1. Clear tank that is leak-resistant: clearly see the capacity/contents of the cartridge. Problems with traditional cartridges have been eliminated.
2. The most technologically advanced ON/OFF safety system: Accidental power-on issue removed with the introduction of a multi-tap switch system.
3. Advanced battery voltage display. Users can see battery status via color change sequence built into the power button.
4. Pass Through function (Voltage controlled). Users can vape and charge the LEA at the same time. You can use/charge the LEA anywhere a USB port (or charger) is available.
5. Cartridge sanitary shell design. LEA uses a sanitary shell with added compartment keeping the cartridge and atomizer clean and protecting the atomizer.
All units are the latest version #2 or better. This is an improved & more robust design, made as a direct result of feed-back on the first release.
Electronic Cigarette Manufacturers Estimate:
As consumable items it is wise to carry spares to avoid disruption of use. In the same way as a conventional cigarette lighter can fail, batteries & atomizers have limited lifespan.
LEA Usage Tips
Note: - The Innokin LEA is a tank system e cigarette. It has a type 510 thread which means any 510 atomizer/cartomizer may connect to its' 650mah battery.
Photographs shown of the LEA are the manufacturer’s images of the 'version 1' LEA. Current stock is 'version 2' or better. 'Metalwork' on the units is now in either gold or silver colored finishes.
Interior of case has a black velvet lining, not the light grey option shown in one of the sample pictures.
It should be noted that colors may appear slightly different in different lighting conditions to the photographic representations here displayed; particularly as each computer monitors' display will be set according to user preferences.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/5/prweb9522010.htm