In order to become a naturalized U.S. citizen, a person must correctly answer six of 10 randomly selected questions. Can you past the test?
1. What are the colors of our flag?
2. How many stripes are there in the flag?
3. What country did we fight during the Revolutionary War?
4. What are the three branches of our government?
5. Can you name the original thirteen states?
6. What are the 49th and 50th states of the Union?
7. Who wrote "The Star-Spangled Banner?"
8. Who signs bills into law?
9. What are the first 10 amendments to the Constitution called?
10. In what month do we vote for the president?