1/2 cup of softened butter or margarine
1 cup of white granulated sugar
1 cup of mashed bananas (3 bananas)
2 cups of flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
1 cup of walnuts (chopped)
1 dash of cinnamon (for flavor if you like)
1. First cream the butter and sugar together.
2. Then add in 1 egg at a time to the mixture and continue mixing.
3. Now blend in the mashed bananas.
4. In a second bowl, mix: the baking soda, baking powder, flour, salt, and nuts together.
5. Now add this second mixture to the banana mixture.
6. Now place the mix into a greased bread loaf pan.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
8. Allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes.
9. Remove the bread from the pan and place on wire rack to cool.
10. Serve and enjoy!
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.