Emergency crews responded to Asheville-Buncombe Technical College's west campus Friday for a hazmat situation, according to Terry Gentry with Buncombe County Emergency Management.
About 5:30 p.m. there was a sulfuric acid spill in a lab at the campus on Sand Hill Road, dispatchers said.
No one was hurt, and the spill has been cleaned up.
Copyright 2012 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
She was found dead in the driver's seat. Police say two people found Sligh inside a car around 3 a.m. on South White Street and called 911.More >