Authorities are investigating a possible gas leak at an Easley nursing home.
The Easley Fire Department said a gas leak was reported Tuesday night at Majesty Health and Rehab.
They said residents were moved to another part of the building that has been deemed safe.
Firefighters said the gas was temporarily cut off where the leak was reported. Crews are working to fix the problem.
Majesty Health was in the news earlier in the year when a resident, 84-year-old Eloise Arnold, died from heat exposure during the summer.
The coroner said Arnold's death was accidental and no criminal charges have been filed, though the home was found to provide "substandard care," according to a Department of Health and Environmental Control report.
Copyright 2012 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.