Sprinklers cause worker to be shocked - FOX Carolina 21

Sprinklers cause worker to be shocked

Posted: Updated:

A Deer Valley High School maintenance worker was shocked while working on the baseball field at the school Wednesday morning.

The maintenance worker was working on an electric box when the sprinklers turned on getting him wet causing him to be shocked, according to the Glendale Fire Department.

The maintenance worker was in stable condition according to Glendale Fire Department, however he was still taken to the hospital to be check out.

Copyright 2012 CBS 5 (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

  • Photo GalleriesMore>>

Powered by WorldNow
Fox Carolina
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WHNS; Greenville, SC. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.