Scottsdale hazmat crews were called to the same condominium in less than a week to respond to potentially fatal situations.
A city fire department official said about 15 firefighters and Scottsdale police officers went to a home near 70th Street and Shea Boulevard about 5 a.m. after a girl left the family car running in the garage overnight, filling the condo with carbon monoxide fumes.
Crews had to ventilate the structure and monitored adjacent units, the official said. No evacuations were necessary, but the daughter and her mother were treated for exposure to the colorless and odorless gas before being taken to a nearby hospital.
Two days prior, a hazmat crew was needed after the daughter left a stove on all night, the official said.
No other information was immediately available.
Stay with cbs5az.com and CBS 5 News as this story develops.
Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.
Friday, August 29 2014 6:57 PM EDT2014-08-29 22:57:37 GMT
(Source: Roland Cooper State Park-Alabama/Facebook)
CAMDEN, Ala. (AP) - A gigantic alligator caught by a family in Alabama earlier this month has set a Safari Club International world record. AL.com reports a pair of master measurers from Safari Club InternationalMore >
A gigantic alligator caught by a family in Alabama earlier this month has set a Safari Club International world record. More >
While you were sleeping, the Internet never stopped… Here's what's trending today. ‘Exasperated' boy reacts to mom's pregnancy "What were you thinking? This makes no sense… This is exasperating!" AMore >
While you were sleeping, the Internet never stopped… Here's what's trending today.More >