Man severely burned in Anderson cooking fire - FOX Carolina 21

Man severely burned in Anderson cooking fire

Posted: Updated:
ANDERSON, SC (FOX Carolina) -

A man was severely burned in a fire that happened while he was cooking at an Anderson home Friday afternoon.

The fire happened about 1:15 p.m. at the Jefferson Apartments at 419 S. Jefferson Ave.

Anderson firefighter Travis Poore said he was not sure how the fire happened. He said the man would likely be taken to the Augusta Burn Center in Georgia.

The man's identity was not immediately released.

Copyright 2013 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Fox Carolina
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WHNS; Greenville, SC. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.