Chicopee man burned by fireworks - FOX Carolina 21

Chicopee man burned by fireworks

Posted: Updated:

Firefighters were called to Bemis Avenue around 7 p.m. on Sunday and tended to a man who had suffered serious burns on his hand.

CBS 3 media partner Mass Live and The Republican reported that the burns were caused after fireworks exploded on him.

The man was taken to Baystate Medical Center.

The fire department is still investigating exactly what the circumstances were that led to the burns.

The Chicopee Fire Department was assisted by the State Fire Marshal's office and they discovered more fireworks, which were removed by the Massachusetts State Police Bomb Squad.

Copyright 2013 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Fox Carolina
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WHNS; Greenville, SC. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.