Fire officials say an air conditioner may have caused a fire at a Madison nursing home. Fire crews put out the flames quickly at Imperial Gardens Health and Rehab on Due West Avenue on Tuesday night.
The building is currently being renovated, so no one is living there right now.
Earlier this year, officials suspended admissions there because there weren't enough staff members to care for patients. The state has said that problem has been resolved.
Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.