Man taken to hospital after mobile home fire - FOX Carolina 21

Man taken to hospital after mobile home fire

Posted: Updated:
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -

Northwest Fire District crews responded to multiple calls of a mobile home fire in the 7900 block of N. Sandy Desert Wednesday night.

The fire broke out around 8:38pm. Crews had it under control within 15 minutes.

All three people inside the mobile home were able to make it out safely, along with their four dogs. A 23-year-old man did go to the hospital for smoke inhalation after he went into the home to get the dogs.

The mobile home is considered a total loss. Officials say the cause of the fire is an unattended candle in the bedroom.

Copyright
 2014 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Fox Carolina
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WHNS; Greenville, SC. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.