Authorities have reported four deaths related to the winter storm in South Carolina.
The Berkeley County coroner says a 25-year-old man was found dead in a home being heated with a charcoal grill. The coroner suspects the man died from carbon monoxide poisoning, but toxicology reports will be needed to confirm the preliminary findings.
Marion County Supervisor Tim Harper said one person was killed and another injured Thursday morning in a house fire in Marion. Harper says the blaze started as the victim was trying to keep the home warm after the power went out.
The Highway Patrol blamed a Wednesday death on Interstate 95 in Clarendon County and a Thursday death on a Hampton County road on icy conditions.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, July 29 2014 5:50 AM EDT2014-07-29 09:50:38 GMT
Copyright 2014 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.More >
Listeria is listed on the the baby's death certificate as an immediate cause of her death. Her mother, says that while she was pregnant, she ate food that was part of a recent, nation-wide Listeria recall.More >
Tuesday, July 29 2014 12:32 PM EDT2014-07-29 16:32:40 GMT
In a new viral video, a little girl is thrown into hysterics over the idea of her little brother growing up. The mother filmed the entire thing, asking her little girl why she was so upset. The littleMore >
In a new viral video, a little girl is thrown into hysterics over the idea of her little brother growing up.More >
Tuesday, July 29 2014 6:17 PM EDT2014-07-29 22:17:45 GMT
Douglas Clayton O'Neal's fate was seemingly decided on June 12, 1991.As a 31-year-old man, O'Neal, a man prosecutors called a pimp and a serial killer, was found guilty by a jury of his peers for the secondMore >
Douglas Clayton O'Neal's fate was seemingly decided on June 12, 1991.More >