Pot on stove catches Upstate home on fire, leaving 6 homeless - FOX Carolina 21

Pot on stove catches Upstate home on fire, leaving 6 homeless

Posted: Updated:
SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) -

Firefighters said a pot left on a stove caught an Inman home on fire, leave the family of six displaced Tuesday.

North Spartanburg, Inman and Inman Community fire departments responded to the home on Asheville Highway near Campton and Bishop roads Tuesday morning.

Firefighters said initial reports were the fire may have started because of an unattended pot on the stove that was left on.

They said the Red Cross was called to help the displaced family of six.

Copyright 2014 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Fox Carolina
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WHNS; Greenville, SC. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.