Damage from the grease fire. (June 2, 2014/FOX Carolina)
PENDLETON, SC (FOX Carolina) -
A Pendleton woman was taken to the Augusta Burn Center on Monday after she was injured in a grease fire at her home.
The fire was contained to the kitchen of the woman's Amelia Drive home.
"It's going to take a while, for her emotionally at least," said James Crawford, the victim's brother. "Physically I think she'll be alright. Her arms, her arms are worse than her face is, according to the E.M.S. guy."
Crawford said his sister also had second-degree burns to her chin and lips.
Copyright 2014 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
Tuesday, July 29 2014 5:50 AM EDT2014-07-29 09:50:38 GMT
Copyright 2014 WWBT NBC12. All rights reserved.More >
Listeria is listed on the the baby's death certificate as an immediate cause of her death. Her mother, says that while she was pregnant, she ate food that was part of a recent, nation-wide Listeria recall.More >
Tuesday, July 29 2014 12:32 PM EDT2014-07-29 16:32:40 GMT
In a new viral video, a little girl is thrown into hysterics over the idea of her little brother growing up. The mother filmed the entire thing, asking her little girl why she was so upset. The littleMore >
In a new viral video, a little girl is thrown into hysterics over the idea of her little brother growing up.More >