How to Increase Retail Sales with Store Design and Visual Merchandising Display
In new book 'How to Increase Retail Sales,' learn a three-step formula for increasing retail store sales using store design, visual merchandise display, and effective retail loss prevention strategies.
This article was originally distributed via 24-7 Press Release Newswire. 24-7 Press Release Newswire, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
MANCHESTER, ENGLAND, July 17, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Tesco Chief Executive Officer Philip Clarke blames Tesco profit reduction for the second year in a row on:
- The economic conditions
- The competition
- The Internet
Meanwhile, despite the economic conditions, the luxury retail sector continues to flourish. Aldi and Lidl were competing with Tesco when Tesco was the dominant retailer in the UK. And Next and Boots have increased their profit margins because of the Internet.
So why has the Internet resulted in profits for Next and Boots while becoming an obstacle to Tesco growth? Why was Tesco the dominant retailer in the UK when Mr. Clarke's predecessor Sir. Terry Leahy was Tesco boss even though Aldi and Lidl existed?
These are few of the questions answered in a series of books written by retail consultant Romeo Richards.
The books also answer the following questions:
- Why has Richer Sound held the Guinness Book of Records for the past 20 years for having the highest sales per sq. ft. of any other retailer in the world?
- Why is Harrods the favourite shopping place of the rich and famous?
- How did Next profits surpass that of Marks & Spencer?
- Why is Holland & Barrette a retailer the second most profitable business in the UK
- Why is PC world struggling despite the fact that demand for computers and computer accessories are on the rise?
- How long will B&Q remain in business for?
- Most importantly, how can retailers use these information to increase their sales and profit margin?
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
Sunday, August 31 2014 3:31 PM EDT2014-08-31 19:31:29 GMT
The owner of a Wellford strip club was arrested following a sting operation inside the club, according to police. Timothy Treadwell, 51, was charged with prostitution and assault and battery after officersMore >
The owner of a Wellford strip club was arrested following a sting operation inside the club, according to police. More >