Firefighters: Woman injured when cigarette ignites oxygen tank - FOX Carolina 21

Firefighters: Woman injured when cigarette ignites oxygen tank

Posted: Updated:
Fire trucks at Heritage Apartments (FOX Carolina) Fire trucks at Heritage Apartments (FOX Carolina)
GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) -

Greenville firefighters same a woman suffered a burn injury to her leg when a cigarette caused her oxygen tank to ignite Friday morning.

The fire broke out in an apartment at the Heritage Apartments on Clark Street around 7 a.m...

The fire did not cause much damage, but there were burn marks on the carpet from the oxygen hose.

No other apartments were impacted.

MORE NEWS: Coroner identifies woman shot to death at downtown Greenville apartments; 3 found dead in suspect vehicle

Copyright 2017 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Fox Carolina
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WHNS; Greenville, SC. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.