Firefighters: Fire breaks out in apartment kitchen - FOX Carolina 21

Firefighters: Fire breaks out in apartment kitchen

Posted: Updated:
Firefighters at the Views on Pelham (FOX Carolina/ Aug. 2, 2017) Firefighters at the Views on Pelham (FOX Carolina/ Aug. 2, 2017)
GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) -

Firefighters were called to a fire at the Views on Pelham apartments on Wednesday morning, according to the Boiling Springs Fire Department.

Firefighters said the fire was reported in Building 10 of the apartment complex on Pelham Road just after 4 a.m.

The fire started in the kitchen of one apartment and was likely due the stove being left on, firefighters said.

That apartment suffered some damage, mostly from smoke.

No other units were damaged and no one was hurt.

MORE NEWS: New bill aims to prevent kids' deaths in hot cars

Copyright 2017 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Fox Carolina
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WHNS; Greenville, SC. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.