FD: Mauldin house fire caused by failure of electrical equipment - FOX Carolina 21

FD: Mauldin house fire caused by failure of electrical equipment

Posted: Updated:
(FOX Carolina/Mar. 22, 2018). (FOX Carolina/Mar. 22, 2018).
MAULDIN, SC (FOX Carolina) -

Crews are responded to a house fire in Mauldin on Thursday.

The fire occurred at a residence on Hyde Park Lane. Fire officials said crews arrived on scene at 4:08 p.m. 

Fire was 90% involved and the wind conditions made the fire harder to put out, official said. Siding was burnt on two of the homes next to the primary house fire, according to crews on scene. 

The homeowner was at home at the time of the of fire, but was able to get out, officials said. 

According to fire officials, the homeowner's pets were revived by oxygen masks. 

No injuries were reported in the fire. 

Red Cross will assist the homeowner. 

Fire department officials said Friday that the fire had been caused by failure of electrical equipment.

MORE NEWS: Police shoot, kill unarmed man holding cellphone in backyard

Copyright 2018 FOX Carolina (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Fox Carolina
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WHNS; Greenville, SC. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.