Easter events in the Upstate, western NC
Published: Mar. 19, 2022 at 8:48 PM EDT|Updated: Apr. 16, 2022 at 7:20 AM EDT
GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - Easter is just around the corner, and there are many events happening across the Upstate and in western North Carolina.
- April 2 - First Baptist Simpsonville Upstate Church is holding a free community-wide Ultimate Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 2. The event is located at 861 SE Main St. Heritage Park from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- April 9 - Mauldin egg drop. Thousands of eggs will be dropped from the sky at Sunset Park. Pre-school through 5th graders are invited with egg hunts separated by age group between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- April 9 - Easter Bash Pop-up at 25 Lions Club Drive in Greenville. Free pictures with the Easter bunny, egg hunt, bouncy house, face painting and more from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. Event costs $7 per child.
- April 10 - Easter egg hunt at Earth Fare on Pelham Road in Greenville. Free crafts, cookie decorating and an egg hunt from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- April 16 - 1000 Easter Egg Hunt. Noon to 2 p.m. at Saint Mark UMC in Taylors. Free event but registration required.
- April 16 - Hop Out of Darkness Easter Egg Hunt at McPherson Park from 9am until 1pm. Organizers say the hunt will still go on rain or shine. Those who plan to attend should sign up here. Rain boots for splashing in puddles are encouraged!
- April 17 - Larkin’s Easter Egg Hunt and Brunch. Family-style lunch with egg hunt and pictures with the Easter bunny. Children under 4 are free. Tickets range from $25-$45.
- April 10 - Easter Egg-stravaganza at Duncan Park from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event hosted by Macaroni Kid includes a free egg hunt for children of all ages. There will also be food and vendors at the park.
- April 10 - Signature Culture Salon & Boutique Easter egg hunt. Open to children up to 10 years old. 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- April 16 - Spartanburg County Parks Department is holding its Easter Egg Scramble at Tyger River Park on April 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Kids will be divided into different age groups ranging from ages 0 to 10 to find eggs, and get the chance to meet the Easter Bunny.
- April 16 - Egg-cessible Easter egg hunt at North Spartanburg Park from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Event is free and open to people of all ages with disabilities. Click here to register.
- April 15 and 16 - Denver Downs Farm is holding an Easter Egg Hunt on Friday, April 15, and Saturday, April 16 starting at 10 a.m. on both days. The cost is $11 each when purchased online or $12 on the day of the event.
Western North Carolina
- April 9 - Henderson County Parks & Recreation is holding its annual Egg Hunt at Jackson Park on Saturday, April 9 from noon until 2 p.m. This event is free.
- April 17 - The Episcopal Church of St. John in the Wilderness in Flat Rock, NC is holding its annual Easter Egg Hunt at 10 a.m. on Sunday, April 17 at Rector’s Garden and Parish Hall Lawn next to the Parish Hall across Rutledge Drive.
Copyright 2022 WHNS. All rights reserved.