Advertisement

House destroyed after fire caused by grill

Published: May. 22, 2022 at 5:15 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

CLINTON, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - A home is destroyed after a house fire happened in Clinton on Saturday night.

According to the Clinton Fire Department, crews responded to a house fire on Horne Street at 10:23 p.m.

They say the homeowner told them he was using a grill on the front porch. He told them he thought he put the fire out on the grill.

According to the department, they were told people were possibly entrapped but everyone got out before they arrived and no injuries were reported.