Scattered storms likely Saturday

Published: Jul. 28, 2022 at 3:20 PM EDT|Updated: Jul. 29, 2022 at 11:14 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - Another hot and humid day is expected Saturday, with rain chances on the rise! Sunday will bring slightly “less hot” weather, with more PM showers.

An increase in shower and storm chances occurs Saturday, leading to the possibility of scattered showers and storms. This is the case for Sunday too in the upstate. Chances will remain scattered to isolated as the week leads on in the upstate. In the mountains, chances increase into Saturday with a 70% chance on Saturday, with lower chances throughout next week around 50-30%.

Overall synopsis for next week: heat increases, with only spotty storms each afternoon, which will be classic early August weather!