High school football games rescheduled as Upstate braces for possible impacts from Ian
GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - Multiple high school football games are being rescheduled for Week 6 due to possible impacts from Hurricane Ian in the Upstate.
All Greenville County Schools athletic events scheduled for Friday have been moved to Thursday night. Football games will kick off between 6:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
The following varsity games have also been moved to Thursday, Sept. 29:
- Dorman at Boiling Springs @ 7:30 p.m.
- Belton-Honea Path at Powdersville @ 7:30 p.m.
- Chesnee at Landrum @ 7 p.m.
- McCormick at Ware Shoals @7:30 p.m.
- Berea at Greenwood @ 7:30 p.m.
- Woodruff at Chester @7 p.m.
- Byrnes at Spartanburg @ 7:00 p.m.
- Spartanburg Christian Academy at Carolina Christian @ 6 p.m.
- St. Joseph’s at Calhoun Falls @ 6:30 p.m.
- Liberty at Abbeville @ 7 p.m.
- Clinton at Union County @ 7:30 p.m.
- Ninety Six at Blacksburg @ 7 p.m.
- Easley at Pickens @ 7 p.m.
🚨 Schedule Update 🚨— ⚔️Dorman Football⚔️ (@DormanFootball) September 26, 2022
Our game Vs Boiling Springs has been moved to Thursday September 29th Due to Bad Weather! We hope to see all our fans there! #BleedTheBlue @CoachCurtis35 @JonStoehr20 @DormanAthletics @Calebphotoz pic.twitter.com/NMpWmGG9Dh
To get the latest forecast updates at Ian approaches, download the First Alert Weather app for custom alerts.
Copyright 2022 WHNS. All rights reserved.