2 injured following house fire in Honea Path
Published: Mar. 26, 2023 at 12:47 PM EDT
HONEA PATH, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - Anderson City fire said two people were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation after a house fire on Sunday afternoon.
According to officials, the call came in at around 12:25 p.m. in reference to a house fire on Goodrich Street.
Fire officials said the fire was caused by an extension cord, but the fire was contained to the living room.
Copyright 2023 WHNS. All rights reserved.