Greenwood, SC (FOX Carolina) - Officials with the Greenwood County Government issued a statement saying due to a power outage all offices in the Park Plaza building will be closed today.
Affected departments include:
- Solicitor - closed - some staff operating in Greenwood County Courthouse
- Coroner - office closed - staff operating on an on-call basis
- Voter Registration - office closed
- Public Defender - office closed
- Lake Management - office closed
- Human Resources - office closed
- County Administration - office closed but taking emergency calls at 942-8507
- Victim's Advocate - office closed - staff operating from the Sheriff's office
- Drug Enforcement Unit - office closed - staff operating from the Sheriff's office
- Treasurer - office closed
- Probation - office closed
Offices will be closed on Monday for the MLK Holiday. They are expected to reopen on their normal schedule Tuesday, Januray 21.