ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina)- The Asheville Police Department says that a suspect with six open warrants turned himself in on June 22.
Officers say the suspect, 25-year-old Oshua Archie Peak, is charged with the following.
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Assault by Pointing a Gun
- Damage to Personal Property
- Discharging a Firearm in City Limits
- Go Armed To Terror of People
Peak was charged after three shootings occurred in Shiloh within one hour at around 9:40 p.m. on June 16, according to officers. They add that no one was injured as a result of these shootings.
Officers say that Peak turned himself in on June 22 at 8:00 p.m. He has since posted a $4,000 bond, according to officers.