LEICESTER, NC (FOX Carolina)- Deputies with the Buncombe County Sheriff's Office say that they have charged three suspects in connection to a break-in at a home along Gillespie Dr. in Leicester.
The sheriff's office says that deputies responded to an armed robbery in the area on Monday which led them to identify suspects through a subsequent investigation.
The suspects were identified as Jerod Irvin Freeman, Brandon Matthew Singleton and Michael Dylan Jenkins.
Deputies say that Jenkins was arrested in Catawba County on Saturday. He is being held at the Catawba County Jail on a $250,000 bond.
According to the Catawba County Jail website, Jenkins is charged with the following:
- Possession of a firearm by felon
- Three counts of conspiracy robbery dangerous weapon
- discharge firearm encl fear
- Felon conspiracy
- Break/enter terrorize/injure
- Three counts of robbery with dangerous weapon
Deputies say that Freeman has been taken into custody and is being held at the Buncombe County Detention Facility and is charged with three counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon, three counts of conspiracy to commit armed robbery, felony breaking and entering and conspiracy to commit felony breaking and entering.
Deputies say that Singleton remain at large.
BCSO confirmed that Singleton is charged with:
- Three counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon
- Three counts of conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon
- Felony breaking and entering
- Conspiracy to commit felony breaking and entering
- Assault of a female
- discharging a forearm in an enclosure
- possession of a firearm by a felon
Deputies say that anyone with information on the whereabouts of Brandon Matthew Singleton should call 911 or BCSO at 828.250.6670.