HENDERSON COUNTY, NC (FOX Carolina) Members of the Henderson County Sheriff's Office SWAT and Drug Enforcement Team said a 41-year-old woman was arrested Wednesday morning on several drug charges.
Officials executed a search warrant of a residence on Stepp Mill Road in Hendersonville in the early hours of February 13.
Inside the home, they discovered methamphetamine, marijuana, cocaine, prescription medication and firearms. All were seized as a result of the search.
Miranda "Mandy" Harwood Williams was arrested and charged with the following:
- Felony Possession with Intent to Manufacture/Sell/Deliver Methamphetamine
- Felony Possession with Intent to Manufacture/Sell/Deliver Marijuana
- Felony Possession of Cocaine
- Felony Maintaining a Dwelling Place for Controlled Substance (2 counts)
- Misdemeanor Simple Possession of Schedule II Controlled Substance
- Misdemeanor Simple Possession of Schedule IV Controlled Substance
- Misdemeanor Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Willilams remains in the Henderson County Jail under a $42,000 secured bond.
Henderson County Sheriff Lowell Griffin encourages members of the community to report any drug related information to the Sheriff's Office at (828) 694-2954.