How do I contact FOX Carolina?
At FOX Carolina, we are dedicated to the community, which includes both viewers and businesses. If you have a question or wish to voice a concern about anything we are doing, send it to our general e-mail account by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question for FOX Carolina, consider checking our Frequently Asked Questions section for the answer. Chances are your question is in the list. Click here to access our FAQs.
News Tips, Story Ideas Or Press Releases
If you have a news tip, story idea or press release, there are three ways to contact FOX Carolina News. Our preferred way for you to send us a tip, idea or release is via e-mail at email@example.com. Second, you can click here to use a web-based form for text only submissions. Third, you may fax the information to the newsroom at 864-987-1219. Finally, you may call the newsroom at 864-213-2121.
The FOX Fuss
Whether you want to sound off about a story you saw on FOX Carolina News or vent about a problem you have, your opinion counts. Click here to send your comments to the FOX Fuss.
Contacting Specific Departments
- Human Resources: For questions about job openings at FOX Carolina, contact our Human Resources Director Leigh Champion by clicking here.
- News: For questions or comments about The Morning News, The Four O'Clock News, The Five O' Clock News, The Ten O'Clock News or The Eleven O' Clock News, contact our News Director Kelly Boan by clicking here.
- Engineering: For questions or comments about technical issues like reception, digital signal, etc., contact Eric Clark by clicking here.
- Creative Services: For questions or comments about contests seen on FOX Carolina, or commercial production issues, contact our Creative Services Director Alex Abbott by clicking here.
- Sales: For questions about how to advertise on FOX Carolina or on foxcarolina.com, contact our Director of Sales Paul Antoci by clicking here.
- Website: For questions or comments about anything on foxcarolina.com, contact Digital Content Manager Dal Kalsi by clicking here.
General Contact Information
- Main: (864)288-2100
- Main Fax: (864)297-0728
- News: (864)213-2121
- News Fax: (864)987-1219
- Sales: (864)213-2126
If you would prefer to mail a letter to the station, the address is:
21 Interstate Court
Greenville, South Carolina 29615
Closed Captioning Concerns, Complaints
For concerns about closed captioning on FOX Carolina please contact our hot line at 864-288-2100 or by email at CaptionsWHNS@Meredith.com. You may also fax your concern to 864-297-0728. FOX Carolina will make every effort to respond or otherwise resolve your inquiry within 24 hours, or one business day. Click here for more information on sending closed captioning complaints.
FCC Public File
Persons with disabilities who need help to access the FCC online public file may contact Leigh Champion, Director of Human Resources, at 864-213-2103. You can also email Leigh.Champion@foxcarolina.com or click here.
WHNS-TV is owned by Meredith Corporation. Meredith – headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa – has been committed to service journalism for nearly 120 years, and uses multiple distribution platforms—including broadcast television, print, digital and video—to provide consumers with content they desire and to deliver the messages of its advertising and marketing partners. Meredith's Local Media Group includes 17 television stations, reaching 11 percent of U.S. households. Meredith's National Media Group reaches more than 190 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including nearly 95 percent of U.S. women. Meredith is the No. 1 magazine operator in the U.S. and owner of the largest premium content digital network for American consumers.