Furman Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers expect strong results from the Furman Paladins (28-7), assigning them the 50th-best odds among all college basketball teams and the top odds among SoCon teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +50000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Furman and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 12:10 PM ET on Saturday, March 18, the Paladins square off against the San Diego State Aztecs in the Second Round. San Diego State is favored by 5.5 points, and the over/under is set at 137.5.
Furman NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||50th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Pre-Tournament||+50000||49th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Furman Team Stats
- Furman outscores opponents by 10.6 points per game (scoring 81.7 per game to rank ninth in college basketball while allowing 71.1 per contest to rank 212th in college basketball) and has a +371 scoring differential overall.
- Furman has 23 wins (23-5) when playing as the favorite, with two victories (2-2) when listed as underdogs.
- The Paladins are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by two possessions or less (1-0).
- Furman is undefeated (2-0) when favored by three or fewer points this season, and is 21-5 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Furman Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-2 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 8-3 | Q4 Record: 14-2
- Furman has eight wins over Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 34th-most in the nation.
- Furman has tied for the 34th-most Quadrant 4 wins in the nation (14).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Furman Players
- Mike Bothwell leads the Paladins in scoring, putting up 17.8 points per game.
- Furman is led in rebounding by Jalen Slawson's 7.2 rebounds per game and assists by JP Pegues' 4.0 assists per game.
- The Paladins are led by Pegues from beyond the arc. He hits 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Slawson averages 1.6 steals and 1.5 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Furman.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.