South Carolina Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
At the moment, the South Carolina Gamecocks (34-0) have the best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at -200 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on South Carolina with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 25, the Gamecocks go head to head with the UCLA Bruins in the Sweet 16.
Gamecocks NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: -200 (Bet $200 to win $100)
Think the Gamecocks have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
South Carolina Team Stats
- South Carolina is 3-0 in SEC games, and has yet to win (2-0) in non-conference games.
- Everything is clicking for South Carolina, which is scoring 81.0 points per game (sixth-best in college basketball) and ceding 50.6 points per contest (best).
South Carolina Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 15-0 | Q2 Record: 8-0 | Q3 Record: 7-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- South Carolina has 15 wins versus Quadrant 1 teams, the most in the country.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, South Carolina is 8-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the ninth-most victories.
- Against Quadrant 3 opponents, South Carolina is 7-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 47th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.