P.J. Washington Player Prop Bets: Hornets vs. Cavaliers - March 14
P.J. Washington and his Charlotte Hornets teammates will face the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Washington, let's look at some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
P.J. Washington Prop Bets vs. the Cavaliers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of P.J. Washington's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
P.J. Washington Insights vs. the Cavaliers
- Washington is responsible for attempting 13.3% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 13.1 per game.
- He's knocked down 2.0 threes per game, or 17.6% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- Washington's opponents, the Cavaliers, have one of the NBA's slowest tempos with 98.8 possessions per game, while his Hornets average the eighth-most possessions per game with 101.3.
- The Cavaliers are the best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 106.7 points per game.
- The Cavaliers are the second-ranked team in the NBA, giving up 40.7 rebounds per game.
- In terms of assists, the Cavaliers have allowed 22.9 per game, best in the league.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Cavaliers have given up 11.4 makes per game, second in the league.
P.J. Washington vs. the Cavaliers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Washington or any of his Hornets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.