Clemson vs. Morehead State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 15
The Clemson Tigers (23-10) will be attempting to continue a four-game home winning run when hosting the Morehead State Eagles (21-11) on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at Littlejohn Coliseum. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Clemson vs. Morehead State matchup.
Clemson vs. Morehead State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Littlejohn Coliseum in Clemson, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
Clemson vs. Morehead State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Clemson Moneyline||Morehead State Moneyline|
Clemson vs. Morehead State Betting Trends
- Clemson has compiled a 17-16-0 ATS record so far this year.
- In the Tigers' 33 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 21 times.
- Morehead State has covered 17 times in 28 games with a spread this season.
- So far this season, nine out of the Eagles' 28 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.