The Clemson Tigers (23-10) and the Morehead State Eagles (21-11) take the floor at Littlejohn Coliseum on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The game has no set line.
Clemson vs. Morehead State Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Clemson, South Carolina
- Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Clemson Betting Records & Stats
- A total of 18 of Clemson's 26 games with a set total have hit the over (69.2%).
- The Tigers' ATS record is 14-16-0 this season.
- Morehead State (16-10-0 ATS) has covered the spread 46.7% of the time, 14.8% more often than Clemson (14-16-0) this season.
Clemson vs. Morehead State Over/Under Stats
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Clemson Insights & Trends
- Clemson has gone 5-5 in its last 10 games, with a 5-5 record against the spread in that span.
- The Tigers have hit the over in eight of their past 10 contests.
- The Tigers average 8.6 more points per game (75) than the Eagles allow (66.4).
- Clemson is 13-10 against the spread and 21-5 overall when scoring more than 66.4 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Clemson vs. Morehead State Betting Splits
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Clemson vs. Morehead State Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.