Charleston (SC) vs. San Diego State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
The No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (27-6) and the No. 12 seed Charleston (SC) Cougars (31-3) will meet in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday at 3:10 PM. The matchup airs on truTV.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the San Diego State vs. Charleston (SC) matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Charleston (SC) vs. San Diego State Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: truTV
Charleston (SC) vs. San Diego State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||San Diego State Moneyline||Charleston (SC) Moneyline|
|BetMGM||San Diego State (-5.5)||141.5||-225||+185||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||San Diego State (-5)||141.5||-225||+190||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||San Diego State (-5)||141.5||-208||+175||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Charleston (SC) vs. San Diego State Betting Trends
- Charleston (SC) has put together a 19-13-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Cougars have won each of their two games this year when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- San Diego State has compiled a 15-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- In the Aztecs' 32 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 14 times.
Charleston (SC) Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +40000
- Based on its moneyline odds, Charleston (SC) has a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.