Alabama vs. San Diego State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Sweet 16
The No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) and No. 5 San Diego State Aztecs (29-6) will face off on Friday at 6:30 PM, live from KFC Yum! Center and airing on TBS, with both teams looking for a spot in the NCAA Tournament Elite Eight. Oddsmakers have declared Alabama as the favorite to advance past the Sweet 16 in the South Region bracket, giving the a 7.5-point edge. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Alabama vs San Diego State Betting Records & Stats
- The Crimson Tide's ATS record is 21-12-0 this season.
- Alabama has been at least a -350 moneyline favorite 20 times this season and won all of those games.
- The Crimson Tide have a 77.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- San Diego State has gone 17-15-0 ATS this year.
- The Aztecs have played as an underdog of +280 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that San Diego State has a 26.3% chance of pulling out a win.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 137.5||% of Games Over 137.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|San Diego State||14||43.8%||71.9||154.2||63.1||131.3||138.3|
Additional Alabama vs San Diego State Insights & Trends
- Alabama has gone 9-1 in its past 10 games, with a 5-5 record against the spread during that span.
- Five of Crimson Tide's past 10 games have hit the over.
- San Diego State has gone 9-1 over its past 10 contests, with a 6-4 record against the spread during that span.
- The Aztecs have not gone over the total in their past 10 contests.
- The Crimson Tide score 19.2 more points per game (82.3) than the Aztecs give up (63.1).
- Alabama is 17-9 against the spread and 26-3 overall when scoring more than 63.1 points.
- The Aztecs put up an average of 71.9 points per game, only 3.7 more points than the 68.2 the Crimson Tide give up.
- San Diego State has put together an 11-8 ATS record and a 19-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|San Diego State||17-15-0||0-0||13-19-0|
Alabama vs. San Diego State Home/Away Splits
|Alabama||San Diego State|
|9-4-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|6-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|89.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|73.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.9|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-7-0|
|4-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.