Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
Saturday's contest that pits the Florida Atlantic Owls (34-3) against the Kansas State Wildcats (26-9) at Madison Square Garden has a good chance to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 73-71 in favor of Florida Atlantic. Tipoff is at 6:09 PM ET on March 25.
According to our computer prediction, Florida Atlantic projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup against Kansas State. The over/under is currently listed at 143.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Time: 6:09 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
- Line: Kansas State -1.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kansas State -130, Florida Atlantic +110
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida Atlantic 73, Kansas State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Kansas State vs. Florida Atlantic
- Pick ATS:
Florida Atlantic (+1.5)
- Pick OU:
Kansas State is 23-10-0 against the spread, while Florida Atlantic's ATS record this season is 21-11-0. In terms of hitting the over, games involving the Wildcats are 18-15-0 and the Owls are 17-15-0. The teams score an average of 154.2 points per game, 10.7 more points than this matchup's total. Kansas State is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall in its past 10 games, while Florida Atlantic has gone 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kansas State Performance Insights
- The Wildcats' +230 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 6.6 points per game) is a result of scoring 76.2 points per game (68th in college basketball) while allowing 69.6 per outing (159th in college basketball).
- Kansas State wins the rebound battle by an average of 1.6 boards. It is pulling down 31.8 rebounds per game (179th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 30.2 per outing.
- Kansas State hits 7.1 three-pointers per game (209th in college basketball) at a 34.0% rate (182nd in college basketball), compared to the 6.5 its opponents make while shooting 30.5% from beyond the arc.
- The Wildcats rank 134th in college basketball with 95.4 points scored per 100 possessions, and 65th in college basketball defensively with 87.1 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Kansas State has committed 13.3 turnovers per game (311th in college basketball play) while forcing 14.3 (36th in college basketball).
Florida Atlantic Performance Insights
- The Owls' +486 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 13.2 points per game) is a result of putting up 78.0 points per game (36th in college basketball) while allowing 64.8 per outing (40th in college basketball).
- The 35.9 rebounds per game Florida Atlantic accumulates rank 13th in college basketball, 5.6 more than the 30.3 its opponents pull down.
- Florida Atlantic connects on 9.6 three-pointers per game (14th in college basketball) while shooting 36.5% from beyond the arc (55th in college basketball). It is making 3.1 more threes than its opponents, who drain 6.5 per game at 31.4%.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have been mostly even in the turnover battle. The Owls commit 11.1 per game (104th in college basketball) and force 11.9 (175th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.