South Carolina vs. UCLA Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Published: Mar. 21, 2023 at 11:44 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 25, 2023 at 11:39 AM EDT
Saturday's contest between the South Carolina Gamecocks (34-0) and the UCLA Bruins (27-9) at Bon Secours Wellness Arena should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 74-58 and heavily favors South Carolina to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on March 25.
The Gamecocks enter this game following a 76-45 victory over South Florida on Sunday.
South Carolina vs. UCLA Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, South Carolina
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
South Carolina vs. UCLA Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Carolina 74, UCLA 58
South Carolina Schedule Analysis
- The Gamecocks' best win this season came in a 76-71 victory over the No. 5 Stanford Cardinal on November 20.
- The Gamecocks have the most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (15).
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, South Carolina is 8-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the eighth-most wins.
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents, the Gamecocks are 7-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 47th-most wins.
South Carolina 2022-23 Best Wins
- 76-71 on the road over Stanford (No. 5/AP Poll) on November 20
- 81-77 on the road over UConn (No. 6/AP Poll) on February 5
- 88-64 at home over LSU (No. 9/AP Poll) on February 12
- 81-56 on the road over Maryland (No. 7/AP Poll) on November 11
- 74-58 over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on March 5
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
South Carolina Performance Insights
- The Gamecocks' +1034 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 30.4 points per game) is a result of scoring 81 points per game (sixth in college basketball) while giving up 50.6 per outing (first in college basketball).
- With 80 points per game in SEC action, South Carolina is tallying 1 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (81 PPG).
- The Gamecocks are putting up 84.8 points per game when playing at home. On the road, they are averaging 77.2 points per contest.
- South Carolina is surrendering 46.9 points per game this year when playing at home, which is 7.3 fewer points than it is allowing in away games (54.2).
- The Gamecocks have been putting up 78 points per game in their last 10 times on the court, an average that's slightly lower than the 81 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.