Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Atlanta Braves (38-24) are currently +500 to win the World Series, the best odds in MLB.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+500||1st||(+500, bet $100 to win $500)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves Standings Information
The Braves are in first place in the NL East, 3.5 games in front of the Marlins.
|4||New York Mets||8.5|
Braves Team Stats
- The Braves pitching staff is second in the majors with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Atlanta has a 3.80 team ERA that ranks eighth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves are 21-5 this season in games when they hit two or more long balls.
- Atlanta has won each of its 15 games this season when putting up five or more extra-base hits.
- The Braves have a 19-12 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Atlanta has gone 22-7 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves Next Game Information
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||+115||-||-||.332/.406/.556 12 HR 34 RBI|
|Matt Olson||+4000||-||-||.231/.356/.500 17 HR 43 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+4000||-||-||.287/.389/.552 12 HR 42 RBI|
|Austin Riley||+6600||-||-||.281/.346/.475 11 HR 32 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+15000||-||-||.256/.306/.487 14 HR 42 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+15000||+220||-||6-2 3.91 ERA 14.8 K/9|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.191/.272/.305 3 HR 11 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.234/.312/.485 12 HR 26 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.303/.346/.434 2 HR 10 RBI|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-1 5.79 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Charlie Morton||-||+15000||-||5-6 3.89 ERA 10.0 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+10000||-||2-1 2.08 ERA 8.7 K/9|
|Jared Shuster||-||-||+20000||2-2 4.99 ERA 6.2 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Braves gear at Fanatics!
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has put up a .962 OPS this year, hitting .332/.406/.556 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs, 30 walks and 34 RBI. He has also stolen 28 bases.
- So far this year, Ozzie Albies has contributed to the club's offense by batting .256/.306/.487 with 11 doubles, a triple, 14 home runs, 15 walks and 42 RBI.
- At the plate, Matt Olson, one of the club's better offensive contributors, is batting .231 with a .356 OBP, 17 home runs, 45 runs, and 43 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- Sean Murphy has a .287 batting average so far this year to go along with a .389 OBP, 12 home runs, 31 runs scored and 42 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.