How to Watch the Lakers vs. Nuggets: Streaming & TV Channel Info for Western Conference Finals Game 3
The NBA Playoffs will see the Los Angeles Lakers and the Denver Nuggets play in the Western Conference Finals, with Game 3 coming up.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Lakers and Nuggets, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Lakers vs. Nuggets Game Info
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: ABC
- Watch Lakers vs. Nuggets with Fubo
Lakers vs Nuggets Additional Info
|Lakers vs Nuggets Player Props|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Prediction|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Injury Report|
Lakers Stats Insights
- The Lakers are shooting 48.2% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 47.8% the Nuggets allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has a 32-15 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.8% from the field.
- The Nuggets are the 18th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Lakers sit at sixth.
- The 117.2 points per game the Lakers put up are just 4.7 more points than the Nuggets give up (112.5).
- Los Angeles has a 36-17 record when scoring more than 112.5 points.
Nuggets Stats Insights
- The Nuggets are shooting 50.4% from the field, 3.5% higher than the 46.9% the Lakers' opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Denver has a 45-16 record in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- The Nuggets are the 18th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Lakers sit at 18th.
- The Nuggets put up an average of 115.8 points per game, only 0.8 fewer points than the 116.6 the Lakers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 116.6 points, Denver is 37-4.
Lakers Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively the Lakers have been worse when playing at home this season, posting 117 points per game, compared to 117.3 per game on the road.
- Los Angeles is giving up 113.8 points per game this season at home, which is 5.6 fewer points than it is allowing on the road (119.4).
- When it comes to three-point shooting, the Lakers have performed better when playing at home this season, averaging 11.2 threes per game with a 35.4% three-point percentage, compared to 10.3 threes per game and a 33.8% three-point percentage away from home.
Nuggets Home & Away Comparison
- In 2022-23 the Nuggets are putting up more points at home (119.4 per game) than away (112.2). And they are conceding less at home (109.6) than away (115.3).
- At home Denver is allowing 109.6 points per game, 5.7 fewer points than it is on the road (115.3).
- The Nuggets average two more assists per game at home (29.9) than on the road (27.9).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.