The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Mito Pereira
Mito Pereira is in 33rd place, with a score of +5, after the third round of the PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club.
Looking to bet on Mito Pereira at the PGA Championship this week? Keep reading for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mito Pereira Insights
- Over his last 20 rounds, Pereira has finished below par on 13 occasions, while also shooting two bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 20 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 in five rounds.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Pereira has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on 11 occasions.
- Pereira has finished in the top five once in his past five appearances.
- In his past five appearances, Pereira has finished within five shots of the leader once. He posted a score that was better than average twice.
- Pereira has made the cut six times in a row, and hopes to continue that run this week.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- Pereira finished third on the leaderboard in his previous appearance at this event, in 2022.
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,300 yards, shorter than the 7,394-yard length for this tournament.
- The average course on the PGA Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5. At Oak Hill Country Club, the scoring average is higher at +3 per tournament.
- Pereira will take to the 7,394-yard course this week at Oak Hill Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,307 yards in the past year.
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of -2. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of +3.
Pereira's Last Time Out
- Pereira finished in the 10th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, with an average of 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.20 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which placed him in the 45th percentile of the field.
- Pereira was better than 44% of the golfers at the Masters Tournament on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.60.
- Pereira fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at the Masters Tournament (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Masters Tournament, Pereira recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.5).
- Pereira's three birdies or better on par-4s at the Masters Tournament were less than the field average of 3.5.
- At that last tournament, Pereira's par-4 showing (on 40 holes) included a bogey or worse nine times (worse than the field average, 8.4).
- Pereira finished the Masters Tournament with a birdie or better on six par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 5.8 on the 16 par-5s.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Masters Tournament, Pereira outperformed the field's average of 1.3 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding one.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Pereira Odds to Win: +15000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Pereira's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.