Braves vs. Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 21
The Atlanta Braves (28-17) will look to Matt Olson, on a two-game homer streak, against the Seattle Mariners (22-23) at 1:35 PM ET on Sunday, at Truist Park.
The Braves will give the ball to Jared Shuster (0-2, 7.24 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 1 on the season, and the Mariners will turn to George Kirby (5-2, 2.45 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Braves vs. Mariners Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Shuster - ATL (0-2, 7.24 ERA) vs Kirby - SEA (5-2, 2.45 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mariners Player Props|
|Braves vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mariners|
|Braves vs Mariners Odds|
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jared Shuster
- Shuster (0-2) will take to the mound for the Braves and make his fourth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up three earned runs in five innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Texas Rangers.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 7.24 and 5.3 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .288 in three games this season.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: George Kirby
- Kirby gets the start for the Mariners, his ninth of the season. He is 5-2 with a 2.45 ERA and 41 strikeouts through 51 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Monday against the Boston Red Sox, when he went 6 2/3 innings, allowing one earned run while giving up eight hits.
- During eight games this season, the 25-year-old has a 2.45 ERA and 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .246 to opposing batters.
- Kirby is seeking his eighth quality start in a row.
- Kirby will try to pitch five or more innings for his eighth straight appearance. He's averaging 6.4 frames per outing.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 25-year-old's 2.45 ERA ranks 10th, 1.013 WHIP ranks 17th, and 7.2 K/9 ranks 54th.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.