Casper Ruud 2023 French Open Odds
As play in the French Open nears an end, a semifinal is up next for Casper Ruud against Alexander Zverev. Ruud has the fourth-best odds at +900 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Ruud at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Semifinals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Ruud's Next Match
On Friday, June 9 at 8:45 AM ET, Ruud will play Zverev in the semifinals, after defeating Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune 6-1, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 in the previous round.
Ruud currently has odds of -105 to win his next matchup against Zverev. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Casper Ruud Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +3300
- US Open odds to win: +1600
- French Open odds to win: +900
Want to bet on Ruud? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the quarterfinals, Ruud won 6-1, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 against Rune on Wednesday.
- In 23 tournaments over the past year, Ruud has gone 34-22 and has won a pair of titles.
- Ruud has won two tournaments on clay over the past year, with a record of 15-6.
- In his 56 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Ruud has averaged 27.0 games.
- In his 21 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Ruud has averaged 23.5 games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Ruud has won 82.7% of his games on serve, and 24.3% on return.
- On clay over the past year, Ruud has claimed 84.8% of his service games and 26.9% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.