Brady Skjei Player Prop Bets: Hurricanes vs. Panthers - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
Brady Skjei will be in action Monday when his Carolina Hurricanes face the Florida Panthers in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at BB&T Center. If you're considering a wager on Skjei against the Panthers, we have plenty of info to help.
Brady Skjei vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +180)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +280)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Hurricanes vs Panthers Game Info
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Player Props|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Panthers|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Prediction|
Skjei Season Stats Insights
- Skjei has averaged 21:48 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of +7).
- Skjei has a goal in 18 games this year through 81 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Skjei has a point in 32 of 81 games this season, with multiple points in six of them.
- Skjei has an assist in 20 of 81 games this season, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- Skjei's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 35.7% that he goes over.
- There is a 26.3% chance of Skjei having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Skjei Stats vs. the Panthers
- On the defensive side, the Panthers are conceding 272 total goals (3.3 per game) which ranks 21st in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (+16) ranks 16th in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Florida|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.