Stars vs. Golden Knights Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
The Dallas Stars host the Vegas Golden Knights Tuesday at American Airlines Center for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, starting at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights have a 2-0 lead in the series. The Stars have -150 odds on the moneyline against the Golden Knights (+130).
Ahead of watching this matchup, here's our prediction for which squad will take home the victory in Tuesday's Stanley Cup Semifinals action.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Predictions for Tuesday
Our projection model for this matchup predicts a final score of Stars 4, Golden Knights 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Stars (-150)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.2
- Computer Predicted Spread: Stars (-1.3)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Betting Trends & Stats|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
Stars Splits and Trends
- The Stars have a 47-21-14 record overall, with an 8-18-26 record in contests that have required overtime.
- Dallas is 11-6-15 (37 points) in its 32 games decided by one goal.
- The 14 times this season the Stars finished a game with only one goal, they went 3-9-2 (eight points).
- Dallas has scored exactly two goals in 19 games this season (6-5-8 record, 20 points).
- The Stars have scored three or more goals in 62 games (46-8-8, 100 points).
- In the 29 games when Dallas has scored a lone power-play goal, it went 15-6-8 to register 38 points.
- In the 53 games when it outshot its opponent, Dallas is 33-12-8 (74 points).
- The Stars have been outshot by opponents 40 times, and went 18-12-10 (46 points).
Golden Knights Splits and Trends
- The Golden Knights (51-22-9 overall) have posted a record of 16-9-25 in matchups that have needed OT this season.
- In the 37 games Vegas has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up 53 points.
- In 13 games this season when the Golden Knights ended a game with just one goal, they earned a total of four points (1-10-2).
- Vegas has 13 points (4-10-5) when scoring two goals this season.
- The Golden Knights have scored three or more goals 61 times, earning 114 points from those matchups (56-3-2).
- This season, Vegas has capitalized on a single power-play goal in 28 games has a record of 20-7-1 in those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Vegas is 33-7-5 (71 points).
- The Golden Knights' opponents have had more shots in 44 games. The Golden Knights finished 24-17-3 in those contests (51 points).
|Stars Rank||Stars AVG||Golden Knights AVG||Golden Knights Rank|
|5th||25%||Power Play %||20.3%||18th|
|3rd||83.5%||Penalty Kill %||77.4%||19th|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.