Braves vs. Dodgers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Wednesday's game between the Atlanta Braves (29-19) and the Los Angeles Dodgers (31-19) at Truist Park has a good chance to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-3, with the Braves taking home the win. Game time is at 7:20 PM ET on May 24.
The probable starters are Bryce Elder (3-0) for the Braves and Tony Gonsolin (2-1) for the Dodgers.
Braves vs. Dodgers Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves vs. Dodgers Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Braves 5, Dodgers 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Dodgers
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Dodgers Odds|
|How to Watch Braves vs Dodgers|
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Braves' last 10 games.
- The Braves have won 25, or 62.5%, of the 40 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Atlanta has a record of 24-14 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -120 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Braves, based on the moneyline, is 54.5%.
- Atlanta is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking seventh with 247 total runs this season.
- The Braves have the fifth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.66).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 19||Mariners||W 6-2||Bryce Elder vs Bryce Miller|
|May 20||Mariners||L 7-3||Jesse Chávez vs Logan Gilbert|
|May 21||Mariners||W 3-2||Jared Shuster vs George Kirby|
|May 22||Dodgers||L 8-6||Charlie Morton vs Gavin Stone|
|May 23||Dodgers||L 8-1||Spencer Strider vs Bobby Miller|
|May 24||Dodgers||-||Bryce Elder vs Tony Gonsolin|
|May 25||Phillies||-||Charlie Morton vs Aaron Nola|
|May 26||Phillies||-||Jared Shuster vs TBA|
|May 27||Phillies||-||Charlie Morton vs Zack Wheeler|
|May 28||Phillies||-||Spencer Strider vs Taijuan Walker|
|May 29||@ Athletics||-||Bryce Elder vs Ken Waldichuk|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.