The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Harris English
The Charles Schwab Challenge is entering the final round, and Harris English is currently in third with a score of -9.
Looking to place a bet on Harris English at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the betting trends you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Harris English Insights
- Over his last 15 rounds, English has finished better than par on nine occasions, while also shooting two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score four times in his last 15 rounds.
- English has recorded a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 15 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
- English has finished in the top five twice in his past five appearances.
- He has made four cuts in his past five tournaments.
- English has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five tournaments, including one finish within three shots of the leader.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- In English's previous eight appearances in this tournament, he has finished among the top five three times. His average finish has been 15th.
- English has six made cuts in his past eight appearances at this tournament.
- English finished second on the leaderboard in his previous appearance at this event, in 2023.
- This course is set up to play at 7,209 yards, 88 yards shorter than the average course on the Tour in the past year.
- The average course English has played in the past year (7,289 yards) is 80 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,209).
English's Last Time Out
- English shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, with an average of 3.38 strokes to finish in the 11th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the 37th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.18).
- English was better than 35% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on the tournament's four par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.96.
- English shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, English carded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.8).
- English had fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 4.5 on the 24 par-4s at the PGA Championship.
- At that last competition, English's par-4 showing (on 24 holes) included a bogey or worse seven times (better than the field's average, 9.7).
- English finished the PGA Championship without recording a birdie or better on a par-5 hole, while the field averaged 1.3 on the four par-5s.
- The field at the PGA Championship averaged 1.0 bogey or worse on the four par-5s, but English finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- English Odds to Win: +240 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect English's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.