NFL Futures: Atlanta Falcons 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
The Atlanta Falcons' over/under for 2023 checks in at 8.5 wins, and they are +115 to secure the over.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Falcons' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Falcons: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Falcons' win total with DraftKings!
Atlanta Betting Insights
- Atlanta compiled a 9-8-0 ATS record last year.
- The Falcons and their opponents combined to hit the over seven out of 17 times last season.
- Atlanta averaged 318.6 yards per game on offense last year (24th in ), and it allowed 362.1 yards per game (27th) on the other side of the ball.
- Last season the Falcons won only one game away from home and had a 6-3 record at home.
- Atlanta went 3-9 as underdogs and 4-1 as favorites.
- The Falcons won only twice in the NFC South (2-4) and went 6-6 in the NFC as a whole.
Falcons Impact Players
- Last season Taylor Heinicke collected 1,859 passing yards (206.6 per game) while going 161-for-259 (62.2%) and throwing for 12 touchdowns with six interceptions. He added 96 rushing yards on 28 carries with one touchdown.
- Tyler Allgeier took 210 attempts for 1,035 rushing yards a season ago (64.7 per game) and scored three touchdowns.
- Drake London reeled in 72 passes for 866 yards last year while scoring four touchdowns. He was targeted 117 times, and averaged 50.9 receiving yards.
- Kaden Elliss put together an impressive stat line of 7.0 sacks, 7.0 TFL and 74 tackles last year.
- Jessie Bates III picked off four passes while adding 71 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and eight passes defended a season ago.
Watch the Falcons this season on Fubo!
Atlanta 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Falcons will face the least challenging schedule in the NFL, based on their opponents' combined win total last season (119).
- Atlanta has three games scheduled against teams that put up winning records in 2022, including one team that notched 12 or more wins and four with fewer than six wins last year.
- The Falcons have four teams that made the playoffs last year on their schedule in 2023, and will play six games against teams favored to make the playoffs this year.
Falcons Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: -120
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +225
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +5000
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.